1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grille Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle
Cosmetics Auto part Font Fastener Metal

I still like my STO N SHO better, but this isn't a bad solution, although a little pricey at $108. If you already have the ZL1 tow hook, you won't need the tow receiver and the price drops to $60.

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
2,984 Posts
I think when I take my Challenger to the Body Shop in a few weeks I may go ahead and get my front Tag Holder removed and properly refinished, fixed.
BTW does not require an entire replacement, 3m Vinyl / Poly Fill Repair kit made for such and Fascia Repairs.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
2,756 Posts
Can it be lowered? Maybe rotate the bracket? Would look better. IMO.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I added one to mine and to be honest I am a little lukewarm about it. I do like how it is removable and takes the place of the stock plate location. Living on a somewhat steep driveway, I felt with a sto-n-show it would scrape off the first few times it hit the road.

What I do not like about it is that it does not actually fit the non Hellcat facias like they claim it does. In reality, you have to get at least a half inch spacer to lower the mount, and longer hardware in order to clear the lower grill to fit on any challenger that's not a hellcat or a spwb. Even then, to make it fit you have to cut a section out of your lower grill which I shouldn't need to be done if it is specially made for a Challenger. I doubt the mount is suitable for a tow hook now because of the spacers, which is another downside. For 120+ shipped and considering the quality of ZL1 addons, I expected it to have worked better tbh. Maybe for the hellcat facias it works better

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I think 99% of the front plate relocation kits look awful compared to the OEM one. All on them require the plate there so no matter how it's attached, it's still there. The lipstick is still on the pig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts