Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh I've missed these type of forum-enthusiast kind of clubs. Feels good to be back, with a damn nice car that unites us all:)
Proud to be an owner of a 2016 5.7 HEMI R/T Challenger, which I've managed to bring from your beautiful country of America back here to Ukraine, where such beauties are so rare as we have no Dodge dealerships.

So right now I'm in a process of bringing it back to life after previous owner's jack-ass driving with an empty bottle of cognac on the back seat, but it's in good hands now:)

So nice to meet you all, I guess:)
Cheers

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
34,554 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,051 Posts
So right now I'm in a process of bringing it back to life after previous owner's jack-ass driving with a empty bottle of cognac on the back seat, but it's in good hands now:)
Odd. The Challenger is really more of a Whiskey car. :)
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome fro Northern Virginia! I am sure it gets a lot of attention. It would be interesting to know about any other American performance cars that you know of in Ukraine? Post pictures. Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome fro Northern Virginia! I am sure it gets a lot of attention. It would be interesting to know about any other American performance cars that you know of in Ukraine? Post pictures. Enjoy your car!
Will be sure to make some posts about cars we have around here! They are rare but, fortunately, during the last few years the numbers have been rising. Maybe gotta do a thread for this topic :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts