Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. Bought my 2014 Challenger in Dec 2103. I used this site a whole bunch in my research before buying and thought it was time I joined in on the fun. I look forward to all the excellent knowledge and experience that is just around the corner with every mouse click. So CHEERS

·
13,007 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,992 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good To Be Here

Thanks for welcomes. It is amazing to me the amount of raw knowledge that is posted on here. I always wanted a Challenger but they went out of production before I was old enough to drive. Always loved the 68 Charger RT too. But as the old story goes: Playing music became my life and the equipment took all my monies. When I lived in California I did have a really nice 75 Tradesman van when I was playing in a band many years ago (which I should post a pic of Hmmm?). I plan on a few custom parts, mostly dress-up stuff. I have purchased the fog light kit and as soon the winter ends (???!!!) that will be my next project. So thanks again and with all the questions I have, i'm sure that someone on this forum will be able to advise me so that I don't mess it up.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome Drummer....from Southern PA! So glad you are a part of this great Forum! I'm with ya on the '68 Charger!!:smileup:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,897 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northeastern Pa.!!! What part of Pa. are you from?

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.