Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a long time Nissan Z guy, owned 4 over the past 17 years or so....twin turbo 300's and 350z's. I'm looking at jumping to Challenger now that the 2015's are hitting the streets. (and Nissan is playing catch up in the performance/$ arena) Always loved the Challengers since it's introduction, and I'm doing some research now for ordering a 2015.

don't worry, I'm one of the new guys that knows where the search button is. ;)

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,679 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Welcome aboard.....

Funny story, a guy just yesterday tried to race me in a 350. It was close early, but had 3 car lengths on him by the time we finished.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,535 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! You won't be disappointed with a Challenger.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome to the Z and good luck on your search...I'm sure you won't be disappointed getting into a Challenger!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts