Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't my first time owning a Mopar. I had a 2006 300C SRT8. I bout a house and I needed a truck so I switched over to a tundra. Still have the house. Got rid of the tundra for a 2014 challenger R/T. It feels great to be back! The exhaust is done and the cold air will be installed by the end of the week. Boy does it feel good to be back!

Attachments

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
13,007 Posts
Welcome from north N.J .

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,887 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!!! Enjoy the site!!! :4-wavey:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,957 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
This isn't my first time owning a Mopar. I had a 2006 300C SRT8. I bout a house and I needed a truck so I switched over to a tundra. Still have the house. Got rid of the tundra for a 2014 challenger R/T. It feels great to be back! The exhaust is done and the cold air will be installed by the end of the week. Boy does it feel good to be back!

Welcome to the "Z" from North Dallas... Lackland was my last duty station, and I'm down there from time to time. I'll keep an eye out for you.

We have quite a few members in San Antonio... Do a member search for SRTAndy, (he also has/had a 300 as well) and you will learn more about this car than you can imagine. :smileup:

Enjoy the RIDE...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome! From Alberta, Canada.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.