Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, im anthony and have been a avid challenger fan since i was a young child. im talking the 1970 challenger. Then, when dodge came out with the new challenger, i knew one day it would be mine. i joined the military while still in highschool, and left 2 weeks after graduation. im currently deployed, and have decided, with my wife, to purchase a challenger when i get back. the only issue is i know nothing about cars. so besides my schooling, i am doing everything i can to learn the ins and outs of the challenger. Im a combat medic, and im awesome with bodies. I jst wish i was as good with cars lol. ANyways, im glad to be here with everyone.!

·
13,007 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! :wavey:

You definitely came to the right place to learn more about Challengers! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
282 Posts
SALUTE and greetings...Welcome to the forum from Central Ohio.

I'm into WWII Prop birds...flew bombardier position on FiFi couple of years back as tribute to my wife's uncle. He was radar operator on Z Square 8, lost over Kobe, 17 March 1945. Check out my pic album for my 1/48th scale custom build B-29 tribute model.

Excellent choice of rides when you return...and as for the wife...she's a keeper since she is on board. Just wait till you and her get to ride home from the dealership together...top shelf stuff! :kap: to the challenger LORE.

Your six is clear..get home safe

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.