Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
22,922 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yesterday my wife and I took possession of our new 2021 Challenger SXT.....we have both retired early and our plan is to drive it to all 50 states,well,not Hawaii.....what a nice forum......glad to be part of it.....
Congratulations ! Wishing you many happy and safe miles…

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome from AZ. Now you kids don't be doing anything crazy, we aren't coming to get ya's out of jail!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday my wife and I took possession of our new 2021 Challenger SXT.....we have both retired early and our plan is to drive it to all 50 states,well,not Hawaii.....what a nice forum......glad to be part of it.....
Very cool! I just bought the same car, and love it. However, I realized after I bought it, I can’t get SiriusXM, unless, I use my iphone thru CarPlay. It’s been 3 wks of emails and voicemails and I still can’t get an answer on my options, if any, from Gillman-Houston. Let me know if you know if it’s possible. Congrats on retirement!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks so much for all the replies!!.....We are REALLY looking forward to hitting the road with our new “baby”.....we just love the way it drives and handles, haven’t checked into the SiriusXm yet so curious what you find out. And no guarantees about the ”crazy” part either......

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your new Mopar, enjoy it!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts