Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New here but not to Chally forums.

1K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  challengerfan56 
#1 ·
Hi guys just signed up over here since my main site has been CT. I thought I would see what I could find on the different sites and this one looks like it has some great info and people to help out.

I have done a few things to my 10 Hemi Orange R/T
Plastidipped the rims, spoiler and hood. Also did the Dodge logo in the backup light which makes it stand out so much more.
Put in HID headlights and HALO's
LMI Hammer Intake
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
Sequential taillights.
Welt for the interior
Replaced the stock radio with a 730N RER NAV radio
Next on my list of to do's is upgrading the interior sound and then installing a backup camera.
My next big MODs are going to be Superbird kit and Supercharger.

Thanks for letting me join and hope to find more stuff to do than I already have on my list.

Jesse

See less See more
#7 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#8 ·
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C., Glad to have you with us !!! :wavey:

#20 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

#21 ·
Welcome CrazyAce from Central Ohio. Like your Mod list so far! :Wow1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.