Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn cat! He loves to climb cars, among other things.

Attachments

Reactions: HeartZ

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Sorry But that would scare and piss the hell out of me , You must not realize just how soft the paint is on these cars and claws scratch the crap out of them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I let him slide :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
My cat was getting on my car, I'd hit the remote start after she got on it, then she would go running. Now she thinks the car is haunted and won't go near it!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Is that the Hellcat ?
Ha! That's one mild looking Hellcat :i_rolleyes:

And yea, I would probably have chased it off myself, don't want no stinking paw prints on my car! Surprised it hasn't happened already, my neighborhood is famous for its gang of roaming cats, they prowl around in the sewers so their paws are especially heinous. :smiledown:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Thats A pretty cool pic, Dont worry, cat wont scratch paint !! we have 3 cats , paint to slippery to scratch !

·
Registered
193 Posts
At least you know you want have any rats or snakes near your car lol.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
My cat knows better than to hop on my hood (it's vinyl)....she learned very quickly NOT to do that!

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Thats A pretty cool pic, Dont worry, cat wont scratch paint !! we have 3 cats , paint to slippery to scratch !
You must just be one lucky person , slippery has nothing to do with it other than cat starts slipping and "OHH crap out come claws to save me " I have 3 (1paw) on weatherstrip for Quarter window and had a 2 inch long scratch on pillar course you have gray so not as noticeable also.

I love animals But pity that one that gets on that car :smileup::str:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
I definitely wouldn't scare him while he's up there (switchblades come out when frightened) but I would discourage him sitting on my car. A little white vinegar on the ground around your car will keep him away. Cats despise the smell.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
No tiger under the hood but a cat on the hood, LOL! That is a cool looking photo with your cat on the hood!

The good cat brought you a trophy to the door did he? He looks to be well taken care of!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts