Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my buddy that owns his own upholstery shop redo my interior and helped finish my trunk to show off the airride setup. We replaced the stock srt suede with a new suede and took it all the way up the seat and over the top while deleting the headrests. We added a sublime colored diamond tuck pattern. Added the pattern on the center console and and on the outside of each bolster. We also added it to the armrest on the doors. The white stitching on the sides was replaced with the sublime thread.

In the trunk we lined it in black. Painted the air tank and compressors sublime to match the exterior. I didn't want to just build a wall with plexis glass like a lot I see. We designed it to flow like the hood. We added some diamond tuck on the bottom and down the sides that help hides the ends of the tank.

·
12,989 Posts
Wow!! your in a class of your own.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
That is totally awesome and love the seats! I like what you did with the trunk and interior! Neat looking shifter handle! Is that recent?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is totally awesome and love the seats! I like what you did with the trunk and interior! Neat looking shifter handle! Is that recent?
I use it for shows only.

Thanks

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Really dig the diamond pattern on the seats and console cover, the door piece is a nice touch as well. That trunk piece is one of a kind though, every time I see your car I think it can't possibly look any better. But you went and raised the bar again! :rep:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,420 Posts
You have definitely taken your car to another level. Great job. I am kind of a photography nut, so have you entered that last photo in any photo competitions? Is a very nice picture!

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Nice work there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have definitely taken your car to another level. Great job. I am kind of a photography nut, so have you entered that last photo in any photo competitions? Is a very nice picture!
It was taken for a feature that came out in Modern Mopar Magizine. My friend took it. It is a sweet pic

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Very sharp! The whole package fits great.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all. I truly appreciate it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts