Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, Pitch Black, A8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and hope everyone is having a great evening. I'm excited to be part of a great forum and look forward to some great discussions.

I'm from North Central Indiana and currently own a Charger R/T (100th Anniversary) but have been really liking the looks of the Shaker Challenger more and more, so I decided to start looking.

Finally found a 2022 SPWB with the Shaker package(68K) down in Indy and went to check it out. It had a little more than what i had been looking for but it fit the bill. Unfortunately they had a markup of 10K (Didn't tell us that on the phone) and wanted us to start the paperwork before they would even let us in the car. Ummm, screw that, I'm out.

Finally decided to just order one with what I was wanting. Pic below is the one from Indy, but it's almost exactly what I ordered.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
2,186 Posts
Welcome to car buying in 2022. MOST importantly - welcome to the best Challenger forum out there! Sounds like you ordered a great combo!

Reactions: Alexionp

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon. Love those Shakers:p

Reactions: Alexionp

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,395 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack, Go Mango Orange, M6, Shaker Package, Driver Convenience Group, Dynamics Package.
63 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
961 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from ADK-NY

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,092 Posts
welcome and good for you ordering what you want ,not what the dealer has

·
Registered
2022 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody, Pitch Black, A8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone. I look forward to being a member of this community.

On a side note, just recieved word from the dealer that I'm now in D1 status with an est. ship date of September 15th. Not holding my breathe quite yet though.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,972 Posts
Thanks everyone. I look forward to being a member of this community.

On a side note, just recieved word from the dealer that I'm now in D1 status with an est. ship date of September 15th. Not holding my breathe quite yet though.
Welcome from Alabama. Pics when that beast arrives! Congrats! (y)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts