Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. So glad to be a part of this page. I am taking delivery of my 2016 Scat Pack tomorrow. (Max Steel Metallic, auto, fully loaded). I am looking to do some basic mods to add a few HP as well as some subtle customizations. I was looking at the beverage delete emblems for under the hood, taking off the R/T on the front and replacing it with the "SRT Powered Bee" using the same on the rear spoiler as well. Does anyone else have ideas for me? Cold air intake? Custom owners plaque under the hood? Any suggestions on how to add a few more horses under the hood (without breaking the bank)? Any other cool ideas? License plate will be " SCATTER" Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us.... You can go to Billet Technology or Speed Logix to find many of the items you are looking for. In addition you can go to Shophemi.com & HHP to get an idea of what folks are doing to their cars about adding additional HP. In addition to that there are several forums on this site that have tons of write ups about what folks have done to their cars....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us.... You can go to Billet Technology or Speed Logix to find many of the items you are looking for. In addition you can go to Shophemi.com & HHP to get an idea of what folks are doing to their cars about adding additional HP. In addition to that there are several forums on this site that have tons of write ups about what folks have done to their cars....
Thanks. I will look into that.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,498 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome Scatman 78. Sounds like you are familiar with bjs garage 570 products. I added his door sill plates in the SRT powered bee style that will tie in your bqadges. Plates are aluminum and high quality paint. They look great on my redline SPS. You will see my badge and sill plates in the media section. I also used the CF bee beverage deletes under the hood that I found on ebay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Scatman 78. Sounds like you are familiar with bjs garage 570 products. I added his door sill plates in the SRT powered bee style that will tie in your bqadges. Plates are aluminum and high quality paint. They look great on my redline SPS. You will see my badge and sill plates in the media section. I also used the CF bee beverage deletes under the hood that I found on ebay.
I was going to buy those in black, not carbon fiber and they are out of stock. I want the spoiler badge to fit and look flawless as well as the grill badge. Also going to dress up the push button start with the 392 powered domed decal. That's about it. As for under the hood, a custom name and spec plate, CAI and catch can. Been reading a lot of reviews on both of them. Any thoughts or feedback on which direction I should go all of this?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My SPS came stock with the MOPAR CAI. I did install the Billet Technologies CC. CC looks awesome and all parts are top-notch. BT also gave me a military discount on my order.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My SPS came stock with the MOPAR CAI. I did install the Billet Technologies CC. CC looks awesome and all parts are top-notch. BT also gave me a military discount on my order.
Awesome. I will look into that. I just can't sit still waiting for my toy to arrive tomorrow. Already took the day off.

·
Old School Look!
3,391 Posts
Welcome to the Z from the upper keys. You have come to the right place for good information and people who are willing to share their knowledge and opinions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts