Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,091 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8
4,217 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
112 Posts
She looks great with the 2-tone :)
Many happy miles.
I took mine V6 AWD for life-gift at age 50... unfortunately I probably will not have time to make the step up to Hemi - I would need to be very quick in saving money as the green craziness growths rapidly (not only here in Europe).

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
112 Posts
...just to add, and in case stepping up to Hemi of course keep the GT AWD :devilish:

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
welcome from south florida. ahhhh, another youngster joins the fold.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you to all the well wishers. Having cars in common is a great experience. Hope to learn lots from other members.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Purchased my 2016 SRT 392 in February. Have been driving Z06 corvettes. Now that I am 72 I was looking for a comfortable and somewhat healthy car with HP. Love my new Challengnoer in pitch black. I have also done it in a two tone wrap. View attachment 277223
Wow was that a factory paint job... By the way I am closer to 80 then 70. Just ordered a 2021 scat 1320... bbmac

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow was that a factory paint job... By the way I am closer to 80 then 70. Just ordered a 2021 scat 1320... bbmac
Good for you! Our ages are just numbers. The car is Pitch black and the grey is a wrap. Wanted something different. Also changed the wheels to fit the color scheme. Enjoy your new ride. Need to move my Corvette now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts