Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for new mods to put on my 2013 R/T classic 5.7L hemi. Its the 5-speed automatic. I'm looking for like bolt on modifications, that or really any modifications to increase HP and torque. I'm not looking to spend 10 grand or nothing like that on a supercharger and then all the mods needed after that installation. I'm also looking for an increase in throttle response. I know its hard to do due to the use of the drive-by-wire they use now but there has to be a way besides a programer.

any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Get you a tuner like a Trinity or an intune...that'd be the most bang for your Buck and give you a little more throttle response and ponies. As far as bolton mods...use the search feature up top...you'll find an abundance of info here without having to ask a bunch of questions that have already been answered multiple times. Take the tuner and add some exhaust mods and you'll wake the car up tremendously!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,512 Posts
Get you a tuner like a Trinity or an intune...that'd be the most bang for your Buck and give you a little more throttle response and ponies. As far as bolton mods...use the search feature up top...you'll find an abundance of info here without having to ask a bunch of questions that have already been answered multiple times. Take the timer and some exhaust mods and you'll wake the car up tremendously!
X2 about the tuner.. And I would highly recommend getting the Trinity or iNtune from HemiFever Tuning. He is a vendor here and will help you tune your Challenger via email with custom tunes. They are so much better than the canned tunes that come on them!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, means a lot. i need all the help i can get. i got exhaust mods i wanna put high flow cats and heads on to make it sound a little better and louder. Again thanks for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts