Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this car a month ago and it doesn't have any mods to it other than I think an after market mufflers. Maybe flows, not sure but sounds good.
I need help to figure out what mods I should do first . Any help is appreciated ..
Thanks

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,698 Posts
Welcome from AZ.Check the R/T exhaust section.

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Makea Catch Can your first mod. It helps keep oil vapor out of the intake. A tuner and custom tune by HemiFever Tuning is also a must!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z!

x2 on the catch can!! :smileup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from FL!
It's good to have you with us, thanks for joining!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome to the Z and I say read all you can about Mods/Accessories on here and then decide what you want to do. There are 100's of things you can change/add to your car. In the User CP at top left of the page you can go in and add your location, year of car and model and year etc. Thanks and Enjoy the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome to the Z from GA !! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts