Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the new owner of a 2018 Challenger GT AWD. I picked it up last fall from the dealer as a leftover internet special. The list was $38k but I paid $28k for it which compared to other new and used vehicles is a good deal. I've been quite satisfied with it so far. Its a nice road cruiser since it has some old Daimler Benz heritage in its chassis, E and S-Class I can feel a bit of the autobahn in it.
I'm still figuring out some of the technology on it since my previous car was a less technologically laden 1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6 V8 that served me well for 12 years.
Question: Anyone know if there a power retractable side view mirror retrofit. I would be kind of convenient to have a interior control instead of reaching out the window and manually turning them in.

I hope to stopping over here from time to time.

Best regards. M

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
I'm north and see few, but lots of subies. stay well brother

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the group!. Do you still have the t-bird?
I sold it last fall before I bought the Challenger. It was still in fine shape after owning it and keeping it well maintained for 12 years. The only time it ever failed me was a dead battery. They are nice vehicles particularly with the 4.6 modular and independent rear suspension. For some reason the book value on them is quite low particularly compared to a Mustang GT with the same power train sans independent rear. The SC models go for more. A dealer offered me $900 for it so I put it on Craig’s list for $1800. A very willing buyer gave me $1200 cash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts