Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a while for a decent slightly used R/T and have had no luck, they were either high mileage or had a lot of dings and scratches in them. I finally went to the dealer yesterday and picked up a new 2014 Granite gray Challenger SXT with the SS package so it has the better suspension, steering, sports button and some really nice 20 Chrome wheels. I am looking forward to doing lots of cruising with her.:wavey:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,620 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! :wavey:

Congrats on your new Challenger! :smileup:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, Fl. Great to have you here. Congrats on your new ride! Be sure to check out the threads on an upcoming event called 2014 Meet in the Mountains. Takes place in Gatlinburg, TN in June 6-9

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome, looks like a really good site. Does anyone know of any big events in Az, Cali area? I have read about one in Cali next weekend I think its spring festival 9?:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Coopers to the forum from Central Ohio.

I have the same color and SSGroup only mine is a 13.

You'll enjoy the crusin' for sure.

Beware of the MOD Shark...he knaws at you before the teeth sink deep :shrk:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts