Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New Owner

1K views 26 replies 26 participants last post by  P.G. McDonald 
#1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself :) I recently bought a 2011 SRT8 and I'm loving it! Excited to post and learn :)

#3 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#18 ·
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! GWE is one of my favorite colors.

#22 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

#24 ·
Welcome

Thanks for all the welcomes! Here's a pic of my baby when I brought him home :) I've never had this much fun driving to and from work. I don't splurge on diamonds and fancy clothes, I splurge on gas! lol
Welcome from Rockville, Md.

Where in Mass do you live? My sons grew up in Stoughton, and one of them now lives in Plymouth. I was also stationed at Ft. Devens, near Ayer, for 5 years.

Once again, Welcome.

Steven

#25 ·
Michelle, congrats on the new ride!
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.