Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS AND GALS!!!! Hope you're all doing well!!! I wanted to share something super cool with you guys that is both hellcat AND racing-related!!!

So I was browsing around on Facebook and came across this EPIC and brand new video of world-renowned drifting champion and racing driver Rhys Millen doing some drifting, burnouts and doughnuts in the Pennzoil Hellcat in downtown Reno! And we are talking BRAND NEW, because I found out that this video was filmed during Barrett Jackson in Reno only two weeks ago!!!

It is super cool, and I thought you guys and gals would enjoy it, so here ya go! Enjoy!

Also, when I looked into the page that the video was posted on, I also found a photo album of some cool photos taken during the shoot, so here is the link to that!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.943801269009915.1073741838.844076835649026&type=3

I hope you guys and gals love the video, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

All the best,
CaT

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ehhh, I prefer Redline Synthetic...

Just kidding! Great video. The sound of the engine just idling makes my heart pump a little faster.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Welcome from AZ, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome from South Eastern PA!! Thanks for posting....very cool video!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ehhh, I prefer Redline Synthetic...

Just kidding! Great video. The sound of the engine just idling makes my heart pump a little faster.
Haha thanks! I knew I HAD to share it when I found it! And I agree, it sounds SO mean when it is idling!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Best one I've seen...no brake burnout, a little drifting, nice

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Pennzoil oil has been using Challengers in several diff commercials in the past few years. A newer one is Richard Petty promoting Blue Emu and there are 2 Challengers up on lifts in the background.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
welcome from MA. Great vid, I agree with Lyle the idle just sounds sick and I kinda laughed a bit when he was getting arrested in the end lol

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
See, that is WHY we should all head out to Hot August Nights in Reno next year!!! Also loved the getting arrested part at the end!

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Lots of peeps seem to have liked the arrested part. Bet Susie didn't. She probably started twitching.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Bill, you're good for a Reno trip next year, right?

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Well, I wouldn't either! We all would have to rent us some fun cars when we get there!!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Nice,I always enjoy a good burnout video. :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts