178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE: March 1, 2016

Part #3916120

Hurst Billet Plus Shifter with Black Pistol Grip Stick

Application:

Fits 2009-2017 Dodge Challengers with the 6-Speed Manual Transmission

Description:

Hurst introduces a new version of their popular Billet Plus shifter for the 2009-2017 Dodge Challengers with the 6-speed manual transmission. This shifter has all of the same performance benefits of the previous version, like a 30 percent reduction in throw, but now adds a black pistol grip style handle, similar to the Nitro Stick. This adds a modern look to a classic design for these cars, or the customer can choose to retain the OEM stick with this shifter. The shifter is backed by Hurst's Lifetime Limited Warranty.

-Reduces Shift Throw by Over 30%

-CNC-Machines, Billet Aluminum Carrier

-Modern Billet Pistol Grip Design

-6061 Anodized Aluminum Upper Stick

Please call 707-544-4761 or visit www.hurst-shifters.com for additional application and product information.

·
Premium Member
2,840 Posts
Very nice looking shifter, just can't use one since mine is an A8. 6 speed guys go for it!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for taking a look! If anyone is interested in picking up one of these shifters, March is the time to do it. We are offering an instant rebate of up to $75 off of all qualifying purchases made this month. Give us a call at 707-544-4761 for details.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am now to a point where an upgraded shifter for my 2010 6-speed is in my sights. I have however struggled a little as to my best choice for performance, for appearance and for down-stream value.

Thinking that people seem to prefer OEM I have thought the MOPAR P5155458 shifter might be more desirable to someone were I to sell the car. But, I like the appearance of the OEM wood shifter grip more than the carbon-fiber grip.

Difference between MOPAR Short Throw Shifter and Hurst Billet Plus
With the Billet Plus 3916120 I can use my OEM stick and grip. Is the MOPAR P5155458 shifter the same shifter but re-branded (and re-priced)?

Difference between Hurst Billet Plus 3916020 and Hurst Billet Plus 3916120
Is the fact I can use my OEM stick the difference between the 3916020 and the 3916120? If not, what is the difference between these two Hurst products (besides 25.00, or so)?

I really look forward to some information from Hurst as well as others with experience here.

Thank you,
Steve

·
Registered
64 Posts
Difference between Hurst Billet Plus 3916020 and Hurst Billet Plus 3916120

Is the fact I can use my OEM stick the difference between the 3916020 and the 3916120? If not, what is the difference between these two Hurst products (besides 25.00, or so)?

I really look forward to some information from Hurst as well as others with experience here.

Thank you,
Steve
Hey Steve,

You're spot on. The 3916120 is an updated version of the 3916020. Obviously the pistol grip is different than the ball and you may switch back to the OEM stick if you wish on the 3916120.

- Ron

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Steve,

You're spot on. The 3916120 is an updated version of the 3916020. Obviously the pistol grip is different than the ball and you may switch back to the OEM stick if you wish on the 3916120.

- Ron
Thanks, Ron. The choice is getting easier... seems like the 3916020 hits all the right notes for me. Of course, I should have been on top of this in July to capitalize on the Hurst sales promotion. But it's all good. I need to save some allowance for it a little while anyway.

Thanks again!!!
Steve

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks, Ron. The choice is getting easier... seems like the 3916020 hits all the right notes for me. Of course, I should have been on top of this in July to capitalize on the Hurst sales promotion. But it's all good. I need to save some allowance for it a little while anyway.

Thanks again!!!
Steve
You bet, Steve. Anytime.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You bet, Steve. Anytime.
ooops... misquoted those oh so similar numbers. I should have said the 3916120 has become my choice. The option to use my OEM grip is the feature that stands out. Of course, the old school ball wouldn't be unfamiliar, having bought Competition Plus shifters for at least a half dozen cars back when. I am looking forward to checking this mod off as complete. Any idea when the next promo is coming down the pike?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts