Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Its been a while since the last time i posted anything on here so i wanted to give a quick update on some things i've got done. I finally purchased rims. Black Giovanna Dalar-5 22x9 in the front and 22x10.5 in the rear. I officially have zero chrome on my car. Personally i dont like chrome but i know a lot of u do haha i also installed the black chrome mopar hood pin kit. Gives it a retro/meaner look. let me know your thoughts guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Definitely compliments the 'look' if you're going for blackness. Shouldn't you put some tires on the front, though? ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha and can u believe the rear tires are actually thinner than the front?? thats the only thing i dont like about them.. Guess i'll have to do some burnouts to have an excuse to get some thicker tires right?

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
The rims look great. :smileup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks great. Did you blacken your exhaust tips too? And if so, what did you use?
Thank you guys! I actually purchased them like that.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Hey guys!

Its been a while since the last time i posted anything on here so i wanted to give a quick update on some things i've got done. I finally purchased rims. Black Giovanna Dalar-5 22x9 in the front and 22x10.5 in the rear. I officially have zero chrome on my car. Personally i dont like chrome but i know a lot of u do haha i also installed the black chrome mopar hood pin kit. Gives it a retro/meaner look. let me know your thoughts guys!
Not for me but not bad By the way you still have cheme on the car emblems and looks like pet peeve time lugnuts

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
agreed...not my cup of tea...but hey...to each their own and the look is certainly unique and obviously what you like...so good on ya!!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Looks Badass!!:smileup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not for me but not bad By the way you still have cheme on the car emblems and looks like pet peeve time lugnuts
my front emblem actually has a red overlay on the chrome.. took care of that right away! the rear srt8 emblem on the spoiler still needs to go as well as those damn lug nuts haha i was hoping they werent that noticeable! i'll eventually change the flat black stripe out for an eye popping color. Just not yellow haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks sweat, I think I will copy your tinted tail lights.
Thanks! They're actually gts covers not tint.. I got mine off of carid.com and got the matching head light covers as well! I just don't really use the head light ones very often.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That's one beautiful ride right there!

·
Registered
501 Posts
That's Darth Vader's new death star!! Great looking Challenger!! What size tires did you go with? I just purchased a set of American Racing Blvd wheels (22x9 for the front and 22x11 for the rear). I was guaranteed they would fit, but I had to do the eye test. So, I took them to Discount Tire and they do fit. The tires I have to go with are 265/30 22s for the front and 285/30 22s for the rear. My Challenger is lowered, wanted to get rid of the gap in the wheel well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's Darth Vader's new death star!! Great looking Challenger!! What size tires did you go with? I just purchased a set of American Racing Blvd wheels (22x9 for the front and 22x11 for the rear). I was guaranteed they would fit, but I had to do the eye test. So, I took them to Discount Tire and they do fit. The tires I have to go with are 265/30 22s for the front and 285/30 22s for the rear. My Challenger is lowered, wanted to get rid of the gap in the wheel well.
thank guys! i tried so hard to find my rear rims in a 22x11 but i guess the 10.5s will do haha my front tires are 265/30zr22s and the rear are 295/25zr22s.. i wish i wouylda got the rear a lil thicker and not so low profile thouigh. live and learn! post a pic of urs :smileup:

·
Registered
501 Posts
thank guys! i tried so hard to find my rear rims in a 22x11 but i guess the 10.5s will do haha my front tires are 265/30zr22s and the rear are 295/25zr22s.. i wish i wouylda got the rear a lil thicker and not so low profile thouigh. live and learn! post a pic of urs :smileup:

As soon as I get my Challenger back, I'll post some pictures of my ever changing car. It's currently in the shop getting repaired from the hail damage it received a couple of weeks ago. :bur2: And the wheels are currently getting powder-coated to a different color to match my new stripe.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts