2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Love those tires, great choice!

And made in the USA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only had to yell for the first 5 minutes. Guy wanted to use my pinch welds to jack the car up. "well those are factory jacking points" I said I don't care what they say your not using my pinch welds. I want it jacked up on my front sub-frames and the rear jacking pucks. I told him about my Mustang that the pinch welds are folded over because of crap like that. He even agreed that they do bend. Jack it up my way or I take my tires and go somewhere else. Then all was good. Manager jacked the car up and two other guys did the tires keeping in check with my watch full eye. Talking to the first guy about someone denting up my center caps(Mustang), some dumbass at NTB had to buy a new wheel (C5). He did say if you got a SRT you should be picky. When all was said and done I gave the guy a 20 for taking the extra time in doing it right. I said I just want tires nothing more nothing less, no scratches, no dents, I want it exactly the same except new balanced tires. The day of sitting back and not saying anything while someone screws your car up is OVER. :)

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
I just finished doing the same thing and I stood out in the bay the whole time... However my Goodyear store had the correct adaptors to use the jacking points

1 - 8 of 8 Posts