Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I love this car!
Challenger 1. We bought our first one back in 2016. Black 2015 Challenger SXT 8 Speed Auto. Tinted windows, Lowered it 1 1/2", 20" Wheels, K&N Air Filter, 62" Carbin Fiber GT3 Rear Wing, Main Speakers Changed to Rockford Fosgates. This car must have been built on a Thursday. It's the fastest stock V6 I've ever seen.
Challenger 2. June of 2020 I'll had enough of my wifes SLK 280. We where heading out to look at a ScatPac when our local Dealership called to tell me they had the car for me. "What year" I asked. "2015" replyed the Salesmen. "Why would I want to buy a five year old car" I said. The salesman would not give up until I agreed to stop in and look at it. It was 10am when we pulled in and sitting there in the morning sun was a bautiful Phantom Black R/T Plus. The flake in the paint job seemed to dance as I walked up. To make a long story short, we drove away in the car. And why not, yes, it was a 2015, But the Odomitor read 14K. It looked and drove like a new car. The owner of the car is a friend of the owner of the dealership. Something that was clear as I read all the crazy options, some not even offered. The Black and White Air Seats sealed the deal. To say this car is fast just doesn't cut it. MODS: Tinted windows, High Pro Tires, NOS Gages, (No System yet).
Challenger 3. A few week back we traded the Black 2015 SXT in for a 2020 SXT. Why? The wife wanted purple. The car's color is Hellraisi. MODS: $1000 Ceramic Tint.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,281 Posts
Welcome from Illinois! ...................You make a great looking couple! ............................;)

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
welcome from south florida. beautiful couple.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,190 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
2020 T/A 392, GoMango
1,261 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida. A handsome couple indeed!

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,130 Posts
welcome from ny , congrats on the new cars

·
Registered
22,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,283 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,464 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Illinois - "birds of a feather flock together" - nice pair of Challengers!

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8
4,308 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts