Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good am, just purchased a amazing srt8 with my fiancé..
It's a 09 6speed, , 1st owner was a gentleman at Belanger headers, and 2nd was owner at prowler pro in Colorado... This challenger sounds amazing, was very well taken care of, has complete Belanger system..

I'm a big nitro gear head.. And doing best to learn all I can..

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us....

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,858 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,474 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
hi from Texas

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the short version.. i was born on the east side of the us.. gear head since born. wrenched on dirt late models.. then into drag cars.. worked on nhra cars for 8 years.. started with a-fuel, then Top fuel. .Clutch and electronics.. Made a career move to az for my finance , and now run a test bench for empire cat, love horsepower.. and still get the nitro, we have a car in Dallas top fuel rail. that my girl drives(family car).

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Z from Wyandotte Michigan !!! We are glad to have you in our family !

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats! Welcome from a fellow Arizonan!

Reactions: hellcatmotors

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the Z from North Carolina! We hope you find this a great place to show and discuss your Challenger.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts