Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New to group.. Arizona

2K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  HemiMetal 
#1 ·
good am, just purchased a amazing srt8 with my fiancé..
It's a 09 6speed, , 1st owner was a gentleman at Belanger headers, and 2nd was owner at prowler pro in Colorado... This challenger sounds amazing, was very well taken care of, has complete Belanger system..

I'm a big nitro gear head.. And doing best to learn all I can..

#29 ·
Pro series Started at David powers, with the caterpillar banner, hot rod fuller was driver, hired by rob Flynn,, was given the opportunity to join Kenny Bernstein racing under the Budweiser banner an copart banner , year after Flynn was let go. I made my career move to caterpillar.
Prior to pro worked for torco full time on a a fuel car for a few years funded from Evan knolls pocket books.

I know quiet a few over there at dsr

Antrons motor builder is Bryan. He lives near you airborne silva

#31 ·
Pro series Started at David powers, with the caterpillar banner, hot rod fuller was driver, hired by rob Flynn,, was given the opportunity to join Kenny Bernstein racing under the Budweiser banner an copart banner , year after Flynn was let go. I made my career move to caterpillar.
Prior to pro worked for torco full time on a a fuel car for a few years funded from Evan knolls pocket books.

I know quiet a few over there at dsr

Antrons motor builder is Bryan. He lives near you airborne silva
Sounds like you had some good experiences and I'm sure great times. I got to know Chris Afflerbach before they made the switch to Ron's team, I keep in touch with him on facebook but haven't been to any races is about 4 years, too damn long!!!

I didn't know Bryan lived here in San Antonio, I know that Tony moved to Austin. I asked Chris if the whole dsr outfit was moving here to texas, he said no way LOL too damn hot here!

#30 ·
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.