Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not new to Mopar . have owned my challenger for 38 years and still amazed at the new ones. have added a few pic's of it in my album for all to see. although I would love to have the new challenger I am still happy with what I have and would never let it go. mine is a 1973 and still gets a few looks. my first mopar was a black cuda and after two years traded it to the dodge dealer for a black shorty dodge van, custom , I still miss the cuda and like I've always heard ( you'll wish you didn't sell it ) it's true!! . :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the new Challenger! I looked at your album and man that 73 Challenger is very sharp! You certainly are a talented individual!

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you here! Enjoy all the great info and comraderie!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to forum

I am also new to the forum & first time post. I am anxious to search and look at all the amazing cars that are posted here. I loved Blown 340's car and it gives me the incentive to move forward. I too am not new to Mopar.
I always say if reality TV was around in the 70's, our backyard would have been the photo shoot.
Anyways, I with my two sons have 3 Challengers, 2-1973, 1-1974.
Hoping to have them side x side one day complete. Just got back into the work after somehow an 8 year delay.
Looking forward to re-establishing the knowledge required from these forums.
Thanks to all in advance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.