Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the group was in a Dakota group before well I traded it in for a new Challenger:smileup: and so I am here I like to go to the Car shows and what not and go to Crusin OC every year so I would like to know if there are any clubs or groups in the AA county or Pasadena area for Mopars or Challengers thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks a lot:smileup: and yeah looks like you have a sweet ride too you have good taste.

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,261 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from Strasburg, VA! Enjoy the Site! :wavey:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the site. You'll see plenty of Challengers in the Baltimore area. I know there are cruise ins at Hunt Valley every Saturday. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.

I don't think I know of any clubs though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh really in Hunt valley I would like to check it out do you have any info on it anyway thanks alot for the info.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to the site. You'll see plenty of Challengers in the Baltimore area. I know there are cruise ins at Hunt Valley every Saturday. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.

I don't think I know of any clubs though.
Sent both of you a private message with info on a local Mopar club.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the Challenger! I have a 2003 Dakota as a daily driver.

Bob - you are s--ting me!! I also have an '03 as my DD. Just a couple of K shy of 300K miles on it and still runs well. Have the 4.7 in mine. What's in yours?

:hah:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts