Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey New Challenger Friends

I wanted to say hey and share some information and looking to connect with local owners from time to time.

I purchased my challenger in May 2016 and I am absolutely in heaven with this car. I have a passion for cars....i may not know much but i do appreciate em.

I have a SXT plus....B5 Blue and her name is FREEDOM.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
hi from Texas

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from PA!!

·
Have a HEMI DAY ...
1,307 Posts
Welcome from Alberta... I 'm like the super friendly neighbour to welcome you twice. Now can I borrow a cup of sugar and your lawn mower... lol enjoy the site... Have fun...

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,856 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
801 RWHP
8,552 Posts
Welcome from Jersey. I'll be down your way all day next Friday (new clutch going in). Well, not really close. I'll be in Smyrna.

And if Dave is going to borrow anything, tell him that's fine but he has to do the driving.:D

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV.... Glad you joined us.... B-5 ?? No worries you will have tons of friends...

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,501 Posts
Welcome to the ChallengerForumz, and greetings from America's Finest City! You've joined an awesome community of friendly Mopar enthusiasts and the most informative Challenger forum on the web.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts