Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in MD back in 2007 I ordered a DODGE Charger SRT 8 kept it for 4 1/2 years traded it in on a Ford Flex twin turbo was sad to see it go only had 7k on the charger. When I seen the shaker going to be made I jumped to put order in January was not expecting a low number when the car came in it was number 0016 weather has not been that good to bring it out and play :smiley_thumbs_up: I have changed the factory exhaust put on the molar performance. I have ordered black floor mats that have in purple shaker 0016 going to keep it in the garage covered up and keep it for good weather.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!!! Enjoy the site!!! :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,532 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
393 Posts
welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. great to have you here. Congrats on the low number shaker!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Share some pics of that sweet ride when you get a chance! :D

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts