Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Wheels and Tires installed today!

I got them on this morning! Awesome setup!

Lorenzo WL197BDC 20X9 in Front, 20x10.5 in rear. BFGoodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 245/45-R20 in front and 275/40-R20 in rear.

Now if I can just get my driveway paved or graveled so it doesn't keep making my car look like crap!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys. I couldn't relax when I was waiting. It was driving me insane knowing guys were working on my car and my $2100.00 rims.

Next month sometime I am having the Timing chain worked on from the recall and I don't want to begin to think what my mental state might be then.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Great looking tires and rims! Patently waiting while others have their hands on your pride and joy certainly can cause an anxiety attach!

Good looking Challenger by the way! Have you thought about mud guards?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice looking set up. Was considering these wheels myself. How is the fitment. Do the tires stick out past the wheel wells? Hard to tell from the pics.
Do they require a hub ring?

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Nice looking wheels! Well done!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Really nice set of wheels!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Very nice looking set up. Was considering these wheels myself. How is the fitment. Do the tires stick out past the wheel wells? Hard to tell from the pics.
Do they require a hub ring?
The fit was perfect. Only issue is when the car is up on a lift or stands. The rear tires being wide rub on the front part of the plastic wheel well. I can get 1 finger in between the plastic and the sheet metal.. so it is really close. When the vehicle is lowered to normal height, there is a bit more room and it does not rub the plastic at all.

There were no spacers used. The outside of the rear tire is about flush to my eyes. If they do stick out, it's only 3/16" or so. They do look really good and I am happy with them.

I am waiting for this northeast crappy weather to break into the 50-60's so I can wash, wax and clean the whole car.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Definitely dig the look of those wheels on the Challenger :rep:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts