Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new wheels delivered on Friday, and was able to get them mounted with some 275/40/20 Nitto NT-05s ... much stickier than the stock Goodyear AS2s! Jazzmyn is a much happier girl with the new meat ;)

USW Forged 2-piece Stilletos in 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear, with color matched pockets, brushed faces and chrome barrels. I'm ~90% satisfied with the paint. It may be that there just isn't enough paint to compare, but it doesn't look like there is as much flake as there is in the paint on the body. My biggest gripe is that they didn't fully paint the holes for the rim bolts. I've never had wheels of this type, so I don't know if this is typical or not.

Got some time today to go out and snap some pics.

My favorite from the day:

Playing at artsy...

A little rear dish...

And if it hadn't been so gray out today this may have turned out to be my fav ... might have to go back out (and I need to find a cleaner background place):

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Looks great!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :smileup: :smileup:

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Looks good, congrats on the new wheels. :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,606 Posts
I like the machine and black finish, those look good on your car.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,411 Posts
Thanks so much for remembering to remind me about your new wheels! Those are just amazing. So unique and really look great with your jazzblue. (I'm not prejudice or anything!)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
wow they look great. I LOVE THEM, they really make your car look good not that it didn't already look good

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Very pretty wheel nice choice for your car. :smileup:

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
They look good to me! Nice choice!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Holy cow that car is gorgeous!!!!! Those wheels look incredible! Love the Jazz Blue!:smileup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy cow that car is gorgeous!!!!! Those wheels look incredible! Love the Jazz Blue!:smileup:
Thanks!!!!

And thanks all!

Up next are black chrome hood pins and lowering. Also have on the plate getting the gas filler surround done in black chrome...

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Thanks!!!!

And thanks all!

Up next are black chrome hood pins and lowering. Also have on the plate getting the gas filler surround done in black chrome...
That's gonna look SIK!!!!!!!!

·
801 RWHP
8,516 Posts
Happy new shoe day. Stylin and profilin. Now its time to STRUT. Low and slow. Lean back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts