2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,323 Posts
Congrats.

Reactions: bluestar

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice!! Can’t wait until I can pick mine up. Did you order yours or buy it of the lot?
Yes. Really wanted a widebody. The only thing I really wish it had was a sunroof! They had three other Widebody's on the lot. None had sunroofs! Checked into dealer trading for a sunroof car. They didn't have one in the color I wanted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes. Really wanted a widebody. The only thing I really wish it had was a sunroof! They had three other Widebody's on the lot. None had sunroofs! Checked into dealer trading for a sunroof car. They didn't have one in the color I wanted.
Please, don't feel bad about no sunroof. This car was never meant to have one..........just wasted money. You have a stiffer body with less leak paths.

Windows down.........you hear all you need to hear, one massive Hemi growl.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m soooo jealous. The wait sucks!!! I couldn’t find the car close to what I wanted within 250miles. I “HAD” to have a all black TA widebody lol. The closest I seen was all black widebody it had almost everything except no TA package but it was a manual and I wanted that sweet auto especially since this will be a daily driver.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m soooo jealous. The wait sucks!!! I couldn’t find the car close to what I wanted within 250miles. I “HAD” to have a all black TA widebody lol. The closest I seen was all black widebody it had almost everything except no TA package but it was a manual and I wanted that sweet auto especially since this will be a daily driver.
I agree, an automatic was a must for me!

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
congrats on your new ride. that really is a nice color

Reactions: bluestar
1 - 20 of 20 Posts