Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Ronnie. I'm from Rock Hill, SC. Was actually going to buy a Raptor last Saturday and totally fell in love with a 2008 SRT8 Challenger that was sitting on the showroom floor. Even more so when I saw it only had 1700 miles on it!! Anyway, looking forward to learning from you all and checking out your sweet rides as well. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!!! Enjoy the site!!!! :smileup:

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,712 Posts
Welcome from AZ, a new 2008 that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts
With a handle like ShyRonnie, how can you not greet the guy? Sweet SRT, welcome to the Z!:smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! It never ceases to amaze me when folks here find a new generation Challenger with so little miles on it. Good for you.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome.

If your MyGig radio firmware is not up to date, I recommend you update it. The earlier versions had some issues. I believe 2.402 of 2.404 is newest version.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beautiful car, welcome to the forum from MI

1 - 20 of 25 Posts