Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just recently drove my first SRT8 Challenger, ok I am hooked, this will be my next toy to add to my collection. That a big step for me since I am all GM, I was looking into the 1 LE , Zl1 Camaro, but after driving the SRT8 I have made my mind up.
Heres a little about me, I have a 07 Yukon XL, 95 TA, 00 WS6 , and a 95 Dodge ram. I love my birds, I will keep them , and I will add a Challenger. My 00 WS6 has had just about everything possible changed out, and it will run low 12's mid 11's in the qtr. I got bashed pretty good on the 5th gen Camaro site just saying I was getting a Challenger, so since I do not have a 5th gen I am deleting that account, I cant wait to get my new toy......

·
Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Welcome from NJ.
Glad to have you here and good luck with your purchase.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Welcome to the Z from FL. Lots of great info here. Enjoy !

You won't find any "bashing" here. Everyone is very cordial and respectful.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel!

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the future purchase of a Challenger! Sounds like a nice collection of Birds you have as well!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,757 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im trying to upload my picks, I can get them to the upload part but it does not load the to this box, I do have a new computer, so do I have to set it up to load here....

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome to the Z...we are pretty much all car lovers here so no hate for other brands I'm sure! Congrats on your decision to get a Challenger though...can't go wrong there!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts