Registered
2022 Scat Pack Shaker
199 Posts
Welcome from Texas!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,457 Posts
Just purchased a 2022 Challenger T/A, got a recall notice about TPMS sensors in the mail today, go figure. Anybody know what this is about. Thanks

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
60,457 Posts
I had Tire Discounters install new custom wheels and tires and sensors 2 weeks ago everything ok yesterday TPMS light came up. If I take back to dealer
do you thing they will fix no charge?
Nope. Take it back to the place you got the tires from.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
4,656 Posts
I had Tire Discounters install new custom wheels and tires and sensors 2 weeks ago everything ok yesterday TPMS light came up. If I take back to dealer
do you thing they will fix no charge?
Nope if they are not on the Original Wheels no they will not Warranty them it only applies to the OE Equipment.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,098 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,060 Posts
Just purchased a 2022 Challenger T/A, got a recall notice about TPMS sensors in the mail today, go figure. Anybody know what this is about. Thanks
Welcome from Alabama.;) (y) Pics please!

·
Premium Member
2017 GREEN GO HELLCAT CHALLENGER
964 Posts
Welcome to the Z from ADK-NY.
PICS, PICS, PICS
Where in Kentucky, my son moved there about 8 years ago. He loves it there, won't come home

• Helpful
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,060 Posts
Welcome to the Z from ADK-NY.
PICS, PICS, PICS
Where in Kentucky, my son moved there about 8 years ago. He loves it there, won't come home
Driving back from Detroit to Alabama in my just purchased Firehawk, came through Kentucky as the sun rose over the bluegrass fields. If it wasn't for the wife and kids, would have stopped right there and looked for work and somewhere to stay! ;)

Reactions: FOSSS

·
Premium Member
1,618 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts