Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top of the Morning Fella Challenger Bro/Sis,

Purchased a 11' Challenger about a month ago, 5.7 Hemi b/c Driving the SRT with the foot I have would for sure have my license suspended. I had a bad experience with the dealer I brought it from, but the car is in Great Condition. 2011 with 45k miles for 22k, felt like I did ok with this deal. Great Power but really quiet, need some noise but not sure what direction to go

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
hi from Texas
lot of help from the vendor section or the forums on here they can answer all your questions

Reactions: Shay Hook

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi from Texas
lot of help from the vendor section or the forums on here they can answer all your questions

Greatly appreciate it, looking forward to learning about this car from knowledgable individuals

Thanks

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Welcome, congrats on your new Challenger! The Zoomers catback exhaust will really wake your Challenger up, I'm thrilled with the way Zoomers made my Challenger sound. It has no drone, has the old school big block sound, and when I get on it boy does it turn heads!

http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/sx-exh-02.htm

- Alexis

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Welcome to the ChallengerForumz, and greetings from America's Finest City! You've joined an awesome community of friendly Mopar enthusiasts and the most informative Challenger forum on the web.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from PA!!!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Z from Wyandotte Michigan !!! We are glad to have you in our family !

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,641 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your new Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts