Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,412 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

Reactions: BatScat

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us...

Reactions: BatScat

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack, former 2021 RT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just to add: the bananas are coming off but I read from a fellow member, and liked the idea, of keeping them on as a "rookie stripe" until the 500 mile break in mark, possibly after the first oil change after 1000.

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
4,139 Posts
Just to add: the bananas are coming off but I read from a fellow member, and liked the idea, of keeping them on as a "rookie stripe" until the 500 mile break in mark, possibly after the first oil change after 1000.
Actual driving wise if you get too close to a curb pulling up those so called protectors are useless, the point tip of the spoiler hits first, and that spoiler is lower than the 5.7 was.
My wifes 2021 GT has the exact same spoiler and it sits lower to the ground than my 2015 RT. Be safe out there! :)

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,939 Posts
If you're having your first oil change done by the dealership you bought from, have them remove the banana clips. Should be done as a courtesy since they should've removed them as part of the sale prep. Good luck.

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack, former 2021 RT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks! Since owning a Challenger, I've backed in whenever I can with the distinct paranoia of the front splitter. And may I also add, your posts are legendary. A lot of your build/commentary helped me evaluate the 5.7 to 6.4 switch!

·
Premium Member
2,794 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your upgraded ride. can't go wrong with black. i should now buy some stock in the car waxes since you will be waxing for a looooong time to keep that beauty shiny🤣

1 - 20 of 28 Posts