Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all the members who have given me a warm welcome when I joined on Monday. I have visited these forums many times as a guest and figured I would finally register. I went on the Annual Skyline Drive with the folks from this forum last Saturday and had the time of my life. I met Pat and Adam and so many other really nice people. There were 36 Mopar cars (mostly Challengers) and even one very nice and brave Mustang owner. I am an IT Analyst so I am ALWAYS on a computer but I promise to be as active a member (post-wise) as possible. I hope to meet more nice Mopar owners and drivers in the NOVA, DC, and MD area. I am currently a prospect for the Unaffiliates Mopar Club 0f DMV (and currently being sponsored by Bob Fake) which are a group a great guys (and ladies). Hope to see and meet as many of you at our local Mopar events and/or car shows.

I love my 2015 Dodge Challenger RT more than any car I have ever owned!
20170930_111635.jpg

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,460 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Nice to have you along on the Skyline Drive CruiZe!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,565 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Florida!!!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Pennsylvania. I was there with you last Saturday and I agree, what a great time! I'm really happy you joined the Forum :).

·
Business
21,280 Posts
Welcome from Inwood WV! I was also at the Skyline Drive Cruise! It was a blast.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Welcome (belatedly) from Manassas, VA.

Former member of the DMV chapter of the Unaffiliates (Bob Fake's chapter).

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Welcome to the Z from North Carolina! We hope you find this a great place to show and discuss your Challenger. We have a super group of Mopar owners! Glad to have you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts