Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi from South Carolina! :)

Ordered my 2022 R/T Scat Pack Widebody 2 weeks ago and I'm not liking this waiting period (attached all my selections). This is my first Challenger but I've been a fan girl for years...just never pulled the trigger. Pic attached is the one I test drove that finally talked me into it, the one I ordered is similar but widebody and more add-ons. I've never ordered new but I'm told it can be 8-12 weeks...so I'm learning patience. 8-12 weeks before I can tick off the neighbors. :)

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud
Font Material property Monochrome Paper Number

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just saying hi from South Carolina! :)

Ordered my 2022 R/T Scat Pack Widebody 2 weeks ago and I'm not liking this waiting period (attached all my selections). This is my first Challenger but I've been a fan girl for years...just never pulled the trigger. Pic attached is the one I test drove that finally talked me into it, the one I ordered is similar but widebody and more add-ons. I've never ordered new but I'm told it can be 8-12 weeks...so I'm learning patience. 8-12 weeks before I can tick off the neighbors. :)

View attachment 291077 View attachment 291078
Shake baby, shake!

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

Reactions: mistyhickman

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,455 Posts
welcome from ny ,congrats on the new car

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
550 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! Shakers rule!!! Love mine. It took 13 weeks for it to come in. Very similar to yours except color (Octane Pearl is off the charts!) and tranny. Be aware that WB and Shaker require going to an upfitter so it may be delayed a little. But it's worth the wait! Gonna love the HK! Pics of that beast when it shows up! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,696 Posts
Welcome Misty: from Darlington, South Carolina, My wife has an Octane Red Charger, beautiful color! Ry

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
422 Posts
Welcome from the Grand Canyon State. I see a few references to an R/T Shaker, but I'm not seeing The Shaker pkg. on your options list. Am I confused (like that would be something new).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts