Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats! that is a gorgeous color, but i am biased

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
415 Posts
I did notice on the build sheet, 8 additional gallons of gas, I had the same option on my 2021 Shaker. I've looked all over the car and don't see any additional storage for gas(just being facetious), but what does the mfg. imply by this?

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,676 Posts
I did notice on the build sheet, 8 additional gallons of gas, I had the same option on my 2021 Shaker. I've looked all over the car and don't see any additional storage for gas(just being facetious), but what does the mfg. imply by this?
Ditto on that!

I've wondered why they claim that 8 additional gallons myself?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome from Chicagoland area.
Congrats on the order! Have fun and be safe with it.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,243 Posts
The 8 gallons is added at the Brampton assembly plant to allow for movement of the car out of the plant and to your dealer. It's also meant to cover for the fuel needed to move cars around the dealer lot and for a few limited test drives. My dealer actually topped my factory ordered car off before delivery, so my first fill up was on them. Most good dealers provide this as a sign of appreciation for your business...or at least they used to.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,243 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Illinois!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts