Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Newbie from South Jersey

2K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  CPeakJr 
#1 ·
Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone.

I am a newbie from South Jersey and the owner of a 2014 R/T Redline in Bright White. I just bought it in November and I love this car. This is a combo of an early 50th Birthday present and a realization of "Life is Too Short" and related stuff that I could write a book about.

I have enjoyed reading this forum site and the help that everyone has given each other. In time, I would love to do some Minor performance and appearance upgrades (subtle).

Hopefully, when I can learn to download and transfer photos, I can show off my car.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day, everyone.:smileup:

#8 ·
Hi, I'm from S Jersey also. I've had my 09 SRT for 6 months now and I love it.
Welcome to the Forumz
Hi Larry. The 'C' is for Charles. I'm not that far from your location. I am around that area 2-3 days a week for Physical Therapy.

Thanks for the welcome, Larry and everyone. Glad to be here.:4-wavey:

#13 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#20 ·
Hey Charlie Glad you stopped by and welcome to the ForumZ Enjoyed the visit! Just love your RT+. Any questions, thoughts, or advice, this is the place to get any help you might need. Great bunch here. Word of warning: mods are addictive, trust me, I know. Regards to the family. John

#22 ·
Hey Charlie Glad you stopped by and welcome to the ForumZ Enjoyed the visit! Just love your RT+. Any questions, thoughts, or advice, this is the place to get any help you might need. Great bunch here. Word of warning: mods are addictive, trust me, I know. Regards to the family. John
Ah, to my favorite Father, John P. Thank you for the well wishes. Sorry for the delay. I always enjoy visiting you and the family. You are so right: the mods are addictive. Just looking at some, have me considering selling myself to a sugar mama or two (lol j/k).:hah:

Thank you again for the advice, love and support, as well as the stickers. Talk to you soon. Give my love to the family. :wavey:

Always, Charlie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.