Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2022 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody M6
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have always wanted a Challenger since they were first re-introduced in 2008. Finally pulled the trigger and have ordered a 2022 Scat Pack Shaker Widebody 6-speed in Smoke Show! Looking for some affordable mods and any advice on owning one of these bad boys! Glad to be here!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
57,291 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
1,020 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. The 392 is pretty well optimized from the factory. Performance wise, there is not much you can do without destroying your warranty. Now visual mods are a different story!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Why do you guys refer to Eastern Oregon as a state? Is it because of the western kooks?

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor in the great state of Eastern Oregon.

Reactions: sp9doc

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
609 Posts
Welcome from the Great Smoky Mountains of East TN! You can easily find lots of great people and great advice here. Looking forward to pics when your baby arrives. Personalize and make her uniquely your own!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,765 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!

·
Registered
2022 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody M6
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from Alabama. The 392 is pretty well optimized from the factory. Performance wise, there is not much you can do without destroying your warranty. Now visual mods are a different story!
You have my attention sir

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
609 Posts
Agree with SKT PK 9 MAN... not a tremendous amount of performance options right out of the gate. But you can always do visual enhancements. I like doing mostly subtle changes, such as changing the 392 Shaker emblem color from red to orange (my color theme is Plum and orange). Also, I like naming my car (and other things, like guns), which usually helps develop a theme for it. Mine is VIOLEnT...
Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,515 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
2,356 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your new ride. factory has pretty much optimized it from the get go, unless you throw serious money at the engine, it isn't worth it. drive it and enjoy it.

Reactions: sp9doc
1 - 20 of 22 Posts