Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum. Just got my 2019 Plum Crazy SXT plus AWD a couple of weeks ago. Love it! Stripe it or not? Thinking some kind of ghost stripes? View attachment 277201
Great color and welcome from Sugar Grove, Illinois. Striping a car is a matter of choice. I always google Dodge Challenger (your color car) with stripes and you get a lot of images of other peoples car, like yours. You can put in whatever year ahead of the line .They can give you a good idea of how the car will look with any particular striping. Good luck with your choice and post some pictures of it after your done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thank you. I have been doing just that!
I got the same in Black. I am thinking of striping red from front left and right panel to left and right rear panels.
I saw a black gt with a matte black front to read panel stripe today. Looked really good. Red would definitely stand out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for letting me be a part of the forum. Just got my 2019 Plum Crazy SXT plus AWD a couple of weeks ago. Love it! Stripe it or not? Thinking some kind of ghost stripes? View attachment 277201
Just ordered that color.. So glad I did now that I see yours... bbmac

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Welcome from NC! Glad you joined and hope you enjoy the site!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts