Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just got my 14 challenger rt. 6sp manual. Need some feedback on mods. I want loud exhaust of course thinking flow master 40. And one in out on afe cai? It needs to be faster stock is not cutting it. Any feedback on mods please.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Try this section of the forum. You'll get a lot of good info.. http://www.challengerforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome!

Intake, Exhaust and Tune are the easiest ways to increase performance. Being a forum vendor, we offer forum member discounts. Let us know if you need help with anything!

Tom
AutoAnything

·
13,007 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Mississippi! :wavey:

I would say look into Zoomers, they are my favorite sound for the Challenger! Good luck on your modding whichever route you take :smileup:

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern Virginia.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,087 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,984 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C., Glad to have you with us !!! :4-wavey:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.