Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im not sure if this is the right place to post but im going to give it a try.

I have a 2017 dodge challenger T/A392 6.4l. I recently purchased a procharger(stage1)kit and everything is installed. There are no other modification other then super 10 flowmasters and my resinators cut off.Its been sitting in my garage for the past 2 weeks because procharger and diablo keep giving me the run-around pointing the finger back n fourth. The problem Im having is that with the procharger tune they sent me the car barly idles and is running really rich. when i install the original stock tune to the pcm the car actally idles normal except still no throttle response. Ive sent diablo/procharger data logging files at least 10 times and they said that my map sensor wasnt reading properly. So they sent me a srt4 2 BAR sensor instead of the 3 bar that came with procharger kit along with a stock map sensor tune. I installed the new map sensor and the stock map tune and no change. car idles normal but no throttle response. Ive tried resetting my throttle by turning car to run slowly pressing gas to floor,holding for 5 seconds then slowly releasing it up. then i turned car to off position. tried starting car and still have no throttle.

I have literally tried everything that procharger and diablo have told me to do. they keep telling me to do the same things every time i call tech support. they are both working together and they still cant figure it out. So i know this might not be the right place to post this but im desperate and i need somone who might be knowledgeable and could give me some tips. Thank you.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,582 Posts
Can't help you myself, but welcome to the forum. ....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ohio, go Bucks. Did you Check our engine mod section, also use the forum search function.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,338 Posts
Welcome from Ohio

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us... Arrington Performance has now moved to your neck of the woods but don't know if they are up and running yet. If they are I would highly recommend a trip over there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts