1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome from NJ.
Glad to have you here.
What's your question ?
Thank you, Maine here! Okay please don't laugh too hard...
I have a real stupid question...I just bought my challenger yesterday, 2019 sxt, driving home I noticed the two green lights on the dash that point in opposite direction, aren't those my parking lights? I had my lights set to auto which was bright, could see perfectly, but also drivers were flashing me with their high beams, am I doing something wrong? How do I get those green light icons off? I've looked everywhere lol thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from AZ, unless something has changed those are for the fog lights. Might check your owners manual.
That's what I thought but I don't have the "push button" thing for fog lights so I'm kinda curious what is going on. I feel like I'm missing something super simple

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,937 Posts
Take the lights off auto and see if they are still there.

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Premium Member
17,859 Posts
I've got an '09. When I rotate the light switch to the "opposite lights" setting, both my inside orange lights and lower parking lights come on but no headlights. When I rotate to the single light setting, all three come on. My high beams are activated by using the wiper arm.
If you don't get answer by tomorrow, I'll check my son's '19.
BTW, there are no stupid questions here and no one will make you feel that way by asking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got an '09. When I rotate the light switch to the "opposite lights" setting, both my inside orange lights and lower parking lights come on but no headlights. When I rotate to the single light setting, all three come on. My high beams are activated by using the wiper arm.
If you don't get answer by tomorrow, I'll check my son's '19.
BTW, there are no stupid questions here and no one will make you feel that way by asking.

Thank you! Yeah my highbeams is from the wiper arm those are fine, it's just getting those two green lights off my damn dash is driving me nuts. I'm going to try them all again here in a sec

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,355 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a Diablo custom tune.
3,577 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
Someone with a newer model than mine should give you the answer you're looking for.:D

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,368 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts