Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Eric, I'm new to owning a hot rod, so I own a 1999 corolla, my wife bought a 2012 avenger with a v6 about 1 year ago, and I thought that it was very fast, three months ago I take here car for an oil change and I see this Headed orange challenger that I like a lot, I walk to the car and bang $39000 window price, a sales man approached me and he convinced me to take it for a drive, wow wtf, I thought I was on a race car, well the car was a 2014 challenger rt+ 1000th anniversary with all the whistles, track suspension, etc..man was I really surprised that this car handle so good since a had tested a year earlier a mustang gt, any way I'm a proud owner of this awesome car, and I already made some mods, custom exhaust system, Mishimoto buffle oil catch can, 3D floor mats, HID fog lights,..a and now I need advice I want a camshaft.. by the way it's a 6 speed manual , and I leave in Bakersfield ca...I want advice, I'm looking to add 40-65 hp, I'm not looking to supercharged it, and I'm just learning about hemi and all the good stuff...

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from FL!
It's good to have you with us, thanks for joining.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Have fun browsing the forum! :smileup:

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Saskatchewan, Canada! Hope you enjoy the forum and hope you find the information you are looking for to gain the horsepower you want.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,561 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,456 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

Reactions: ninjadave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, thank you to all u guys, I see that most have done some type of mod on their rides, ..any californians..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts