Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased 2012 Challenger R/T Classic w/super sport trac 5.7L PX8 black.
It's my first Challenger and couldn't be happier. Big guy and it fits right. Taking it in tuesday
to have some eng. and exhaust work done. Bought it with 58K and it now has 61K and I think
I know what it needs, should have results in a couple of weeks, very excited

·
Premium Member
2020 T/A 392, GoMango
975 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida. Be sure to give us some pics!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,041 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a Diablo custom tune.
3,777 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,070 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas. I also had a 2012 R/T plus auto. Loved that car. Now I have a 345 T/A Plus. Both are Yellow. Most people didn't know I switched cars. LOL. I like the gadgets in the newer Challengers better but like the pre 2015 bodies better. Wonderful cars. Post a pic of your Challenger.

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Recently purchased 2012 Challenger R/T Classic w/super sport trac 5.7L PX8 black.
It's my first Challenger and couldn't be happier. Big guy and it fits right. Taking it in tuesday
to have some eng. and exhaust work done. Bought it with 58K and it now has 61K and I think
I know what it needs, should have results in a couple of weeks, very excited
I'll add pics as soon as I figure out how. I will also put a db.meter on it at the before and after mods.
and try to figure out if that can be downloaded to this forum.

·
Premium Member
2015 Challenger RT Plus Shaker
127 Posts
Welcome from S.E. Michigan

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,872 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
22,542 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "bandit992, message: 1815757, membre: 46527"]
Tout est fait, j'ai récupéré la voiture le mercredi 6 janvier. Je ne pourrais pas être plus heureux, ça sonne bien, ça marche très bien. Déjà reçu un avertissement de l'Ariz. Hwy Patrol. Maintenant je dois apprendre à refroidir mes jets
[/CITATION]
[QUOTE = "bandit992, message: 1815757, membre: 46527"]
Tout est fait, j'ai récupéré la voiture le mercredi 6 janvier. Je ne pourrais pas être plus heureux, ça sonne bien, ça marche très bien. Déjà reçu un avertissement de l'Ariz. Hwy Patrol. Maintenant je dois apprendre à refroidir mes jets
[/CITATION]
Bonjour
Etant passé chez Shelby à Las Vegas en juin 2018, j'ai fait la connaissance d'une personne dont j'ai perdu email et je voudrais
la retrouver (photo jointe) si c'est possible. Si quelqu'un le connais merci d'avance

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
welcome from south florida. nice looking ride sit, congrats

1 - 20 of 21 Posts