4,308 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
171 Posts
I bought two and experienced a 110% increase in gas mileage. I have driven 400 miles on the same tank of gas and I'm only at half a tank.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,713 Posts
Are people really this stupid?
-John
The same imbeciles who elected the tall, clumsy, white haired skinny guy who now resides with his blonde wife in DC! They all headed to that website and ordered one of those EcoCels because they knew this was gonna happen to gas prices once their guy took office! 😆

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,713 Posts
Pfft...We need a nation a lot more like the Waltons than the Simpsons.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
But wait there is more...order within' the next ten minutes and we will include a free tire gauge...just pay for extra shipping.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,062 Posts
What is it folks? Do you have to inject politics into every thread?

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Let me think about this for a second. ....A blue Christmas tree light bulb plugged into your cars cigarette lighter, improves gas mileage? .........YES THEY ARE!
A blue Christmas light bulb? It’s clear to me you don’t understand science! Did you look at those guys pictures? That’s pure Japanese science and technology at work. If you have that device you put over your fuel line to align the gas molecules and add this device you are set. Now when I fill my truck up it shows a range of over 600 miles and it only has a 36 gallon tank. If that isn’t isn’t proof what is?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts