Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 476 Posts

·
Now that was dumb!
6,003 Posts
We expected something different? Nawwwwwwwwwwwww. Our Congress and Senate should be made into a TV Series titled "Adults Behaving Badly without Common Sense" Seems some never learn or they just choose to ignore for political sake.

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
It's infuriating that elected members of our government choose to interpret / ignore the laws to suit their own political agenda. Ten bucks says that if I trespassed on Nancy Pelosi's property I'd be promptly arrested, tossed in jail and processed as a criminal.

·
Premium Member
12,349 Posts
It is a law only if it meets my wants , needs and desires. At the moment. Wish I could lead my life is such fashion...

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well... If we can't get a wall built this is going to continue. Those that don't want a wall should let these criminals live with them. This whole subject raises my ire. Not going to say anymore as I don't want to get banned.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,054 Posts

·
Administrator
52,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Fentanyl story was on fox news briefly. Hard to believe they would even show it on a DC news channel.
It was a big bust, just imagine what is coming across the border and not getting caught.

·
Administrator
52,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Reactions: challengerfan56
1 - 20 of 476 Posts